Q: What do TV, popsicles, and water skis have in common?
A: They were all invented by kids!
Join us to celebrate National Kid Inventors’ Day with an evening of free family science activities:
• Explore the Edison Ford Museum
• Bounce through the Laboratory where Edison, Ford and Firestone tested rubber
• Hear all about the science of sound
• Animate your own “moving picture”
• Observe a LEGO Robotics demonstration
• Learn all about inventions kids have created
• Test your inventive skills in the Smithsonian Spark!Lab exhibit, featuring the brand new Towering Teeter Table
Don’t miss this free event!